Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by appyet, May 25, 2017.
Will update soon
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using RssDemon
I am very happy that I will see you again
The most important thing is to get a new version as soon as possible, then if possible I have the following wish:
@appyet another interesting feature to include is Adaptative icons. Will be great! https://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_design_adaptive
me gustaría que la aplicación también se pueda descargar en Iphone
Me gustaría que la aplicación también se pueda descargar en Iphone
@appyet Two important improvements for the Feed RSS module:
- Make cards screen responsive in tablets (show cards list in three rows, for example, like this app, is not the best one but maybe you can get the idea)
- Delete the old layout modes (Grid, tile, list)
En table solamente?
Porque a mi me gusta en mi aplicación de android el diseño de lista y revista de tarjeta no me gustaría que lo eliminarán
Hello I would like that when sharing an image of the blog in the application is shared only the image and not the blog link itself
and if they share the content, only the text with the name of the author or the application is shared, but not the web link please
@all, brand new Media Module will support online images, streaming audios, and videos. We are looking to allow app creators to create Gallery, Audio and streaming live TV channels type of applications. We are looking for suggestions and input.
Following is sample implementation of Image Gallery created from Media Module.
@all, please send us a sample list of streaming video (eg. live TV) links and streaming audio for us to test
I know this sounds like too much, but there will be some possibility that the gallery either audio or video can be seen offline after being opened in the application as it happens with the articles and after opening the application can be seen offline.
I say this because it happens to me in the application that although I have a good Wi-Fi delay in opening an audio and when I do not have an Internet then it is blank and looks bad.
there will be the possibility that people after installing the app can see the audio and videos without problems even offline
Offline image will be supported, but not audio and video at this moment
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo
Wow. Sounds brilliant~!
Hello, I would like to know if you could add a function that allows the user to download the application to see an article at random if you want to share a section of thoughts in the application, you can have the option to move on to the next thought in a random way .
anyway very grateful to all
I have a question about the new release.
The Settings page needs to be improved. Here are some problems:
Even if a light theme is enabled, the background is always grey/black. The app needs to see if the light theme is enabled to change de background color to white and text & icons to black.
Icons are Android KitKat style. Maybe this is a good moment to update to the Material Design ones.
The "About" popup maybe needs to include the app icon, app developer and a button at the bottom called "Licenses", because actually any AppYet app shows all the information about the libraries that every AppYet app uses. This is an example from an app that shows all the licenses that uses (click on the image):
Can you improve this little things?
Good to see you being active again @appyet
Looking forward to the upcoming release
Latest AppYet Development APK is available on DropBox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxuppvecoxvlo3x/comappyetv3-release.126.96.36.199.apk?dl=0
Please try it out, and report back any issues or suggestions
latest change logs:
- Android: Support Latest Android 6.0
- Android: Upgrade to latest support libraries
- Android: Support Android Split Screen
- Android: Https support for Forum module
- Android: Much improved Video Player with new online streaming formats supported
- Android: Double Back Button Exiting
- Android: Improved Podcast thumbnail extraction. Most of Podcast should now display thumbnail instead of blank default pictures
- Android: Fixed Author element is not parsed in ATOM feed
- Android: Much improved Image Viewer
- Android: Use CustomTabs instead of built-in browser
- Android: Brand new Media Module support streaming Audio/Image/Video
- Android: Allow Requesting Consent from European Users (GDPR)
- Android: Many other bug fixes
- Android: Initial Firebase integration, more features to come base on request
thank you very good only issues when click on m3u8 test app is closed and my suggestions add share my app in bottom menu
Nice. Love the streaming thing...
Nice to see you again Admin @appyet, Good application, just have a question, will users need login like app demo ?
Thanks for Update!
+ New feed module likes good (show more picture tag)
+ Movie & TV and Audio Streaming options is also very good
How it works? is it Fix URL or also Feed?
- Download options for Podcast is missing!