My app has been rejected from Google Play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dear Phones, Sep 25, 2018.

1. elmir

elmir New Member

Hello
    Google rejected one of my app and I appealed it.

Reason of rejection:
    Google replay to my appeal:

Main purpose of my app podcasts from soundcloud, I entered in it soundcloud rss feed and users can listen and download this sounds from many channels.

So I think you need to make an option to active or disable download from podcasts feed to solve this issue.

2. appyet

appyet Support Team Member
    Staff Member

Thank you for getting exact detail problem from Google, it helps a lot, we will try to make download podcast optional in the next version

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

HuckleBerry likes this.
  3. Ice

Ice New Member

I had similar issue but updated all my affected apps to template version 3.1.42 and they were initially accepted but days later suspended again. Then I updated to template version 3.1.43 and so far they have all been reinstated (few days now)

4. adam4369

adam4369 New Member

5. app AFRIKATOON

app AFRIKATOON New Member

Problème: violation de la stratégie d'utilisation de l'ID de publicité Android et de la section 4.8 de l'accord de distribution pour les développeurs

6. LCallaghan84

LCallaghan84 Member

My app removed from google play for this reason
    Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Keve likes this.
  7. Yuval

Yuval New Member

My app was removed from Google Play Store for a second time in just a few weeks. This is the message:

Hello,

This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your application.

Issue ID#: 122367776

Ad serving has been disabled to: com.historia.co.il

Action required: Check all other remaining applications in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

GOOGLE PLAY REMOVAL: AdMob publishers are not permitted to abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube, or Blogger. This includes circumventing, or providing the means to circumvent, the policies or terms of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos.

If your app is removed by Google Play policy enforcement, please contact Google Play about an app removal here. If Google Play reinstates your app, please submit an appeal to our team.

Action required: Check account for compliance
    While ad serving has been disabled to the above app, your AdMob account remains active. We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your apps accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

8. eng. khalid

eng. khalid New Member

Jkhfkkkkk

Sent from my MHA-L29 using AppYet

9. Mohamed iha

Mohamed iha New Member

There is no option like this in appyet
    Our apps are rejected