Digital certificate error in Play Store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rodolfo Mojica, May 18, 2016.

1. Rodolfo Mojica

Rodolfo Mojica New Member

Hello, I am writing to help me to correct a problem that I have with an app. I had an app called "Reggaeton Cristiano" but recently, I deleted by mistake, and what I did was recreate the app and step update, but when I tried to upload the update to Play Store, shows me the following error.

Upload failed
    You uploaded an APK signed with a different APK files of the previous certificate. You must use the same certificate. Your APK is signed with a digital certificate that includes fingerprint
    [ SHA1: 63:08:B1:95:3E:50:63:83:44:80:6D:9A:05:F1:43:C9:AB:68:33:3B ]
    While the certificate that you used to sign the APK you've uploaded has the fingerprint
    [ SHA1: CD:45:BC:C6:F2:89:63:0A:53:FB:34:8E:C8:C3:7F:1E:25:3D:E0:52 ]

I wonder if you can help me correct this mistake, to raise the update to the Play Store, no problem.
    My Email: drummerlandofficial@gmail.com
    Forgive me if I do not understand much, but I'm using google translator. @appyet

2. Raiderpoer

Raiderpoer Member

¡Hola!

I, as not really know if you speak Spanish (I think so), I will continue speaking in English.

There should be no problem sending an app to Google Play, I, last night I sent an update without any problem. You can try to reconstruct the app and send it back.

Thank you
    Best regards

3. Rodolfo Mojica

and I did, google play was the one who informed me that problem. Does not accept it, if not the same SHA1 as I seek is to update, I mean I already have a version of the app in Google Play.

4. DarShaN PanDya

DarShaN PanDya Active Member

Did you Update a AppYet Version 2 App to Version 3?

5. Rodolfo Mojica

Hi @DarShaN PanDya & @Raiderpoer
    I think I have not explained well, start from the beginning.
    I created an application called "Reggaeton Cristiano" with Appyet 3 and went up to Google Play. After that, I wanted to update and add some modules and remove other but when I was going to do, delete the app "appyet.com" and what I did was recreate another app with the same name and the same package name and I just changed the version number, because that is updating my application already published in Google Play.
    But the problem is the time to get the update to Google Play, I get a message saying the following:

"Upload failed
    You uploaded an APK signed with a different APK files of the previous certificate. You must use the same certificate. Your APK is signed with a digital certificate That includes fingerprint
    [SHA1: 63: 08: B1: 95: 3E: 50: 63: 83: 44: 80: 6D: 9A: 05: F1: 43: C9: AB: 68: 33: 3B]
    While the certificate that you 'used to sign the APK you've uploaded has the fingerprint
    [SHA1: CD: 45: BC: C6: F2: 89: 63: 0A: 53: FB: 34: 8E: C8: C3: 7F: 1E: 25: 3D: E0: 52]"

And do not let me publish updating my application, because the SHA1 of the previous version does not match the SHA1 of my update.

6. Raiderpoer

Raiderpoer Member

Hello!

I think I've understood your problem. By changing the version number I think your app on Google Play will have a higher number and you have created another app, the values have changed. Have you removed the previous app?

Thank you
    Best regards

7. DarShaN PanDya

DarShaN PanDya Active Member

Its a Signature Issue...
    Mail AppYet!
    Many people are facing dis Issue, seems like he has changed the Certificates!

8. joseph c daniel

Different signatures. Looks like appyet really changed signature in the new versions which they should never do. A change of signature will break all future updates. Only appyet can help you because they're the only one with old signature

9. Alessandro G.

Alessandro G. Member

problem solved???