AppYet v4.0 Released!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by appyet, Feb 20, 2020.

1. appyet

appyet Support Team Member
    Staff Member

AppYet 4.0 Released, This is a major release, many improvements. Go to https://www.appyet.com to upgrade your existing or create new apps.

We will be looking for translators, if you could help, please email us: appyet at gmail.com

Screenshot_20200220-205924.jpg Screenshot_20200220-205853.jpg Screenshot_20200220-205836.jpg Screenshot_20200220-205931.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020 at 10:35 AM
  2. specialspiel

specialspiel New Member

Hi appyet and thanks for the great work you do.
    - The first issue : I can't scroll down to continue reading the article. (Android 10 - Nokia 6.1 Plus).
    - I can help in Arabic translation.

3. appyet

Staff Member

Thank you for testing. The first issue resolved, please download app from the direct link again and reinstall
    - The first issue : I can't scroll down to continue reading the article. (Android 10 - Nokia 6.1 Plus).

specialspiel likes this.
  4. winattempts

winattempts New Member

Thanks for the new version:)

Most Important issue with appyet is
    one cant get pro version by purchasing with paypal since very long

Many people wants to go for pro but paypal is giving an error

5. specialspiel

specialspiel New Member

Issue N°2 : Delete All / Delete All Read don't work

6. specialspiel

specialspiel New Member

Issue N°3: in Media => playing Video, the app crashes when I tap on the time progress bar (going forward or backward)

Issue N°4: in Media the three points show "Options", but there's no option !

7. appyet

Staff Member

Thanks for testing. Issue #3, Which video, please let us know the name of video. what is your phone model and Android OS version? at this moment, We could not reproduce your issue on you our test device, more detail will help us troubleshot.

8. specialspiel

specialspiel New Member

Deadpool and Avengers the same thing.
    Using Nokia 6.1 Plus - Android 10
    Connecting with 4G

9. MDSoft

MDSoft Member

Finally appyet is back :)
    Nice Job!

10. Eduardo

Eduardo New Member

The app is already available in Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appyet.demo.v4&hl=en

The app is GORGEOUS!! And the videos work great, even with Chromecast support, VLC style controls and all !! GREAT !!!

I would like to see how to control the way articles are displayed. In my case, most posts have 3 pictures: the logo for the website, the main picture and a second picture. And the feed always shows the logo of the website prominently, and then the other 2 pictures. I would prefer to be able to control what picture is presented (only the featured image would be my ideal choice). Can that be done or is there any way I can control that ?

Some images showing how I see it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Eduardo

Eduardo New Member

Same issue.
    BQ X2
    Android 10

specialspiel likes this.
  12. Eduardo

Eduardo New Member

Chromecast seems not to work with movies from my feed in webm format. They play perfect in the feed, but when I send them to Chromecast, I get an "Appyet" screen in the Chromecast and a messague "media not available" in the phone.

13. Nash

Nash New Member

Looks like a disappointment for our App theme Concept Which is already live , Please Tell us That there is A option to disable all the video sections and unwanted tabs and the old list View style will be there (atleast look wise ) so we can Get our users to read in simple format without all the other Features. And Please add hide/unpublish option for Explore as it will ruin Many App themes which is live in Current Theme and also the liked section also please include a unpublish/ hide and for video icon also , Please Ensure All Features have Hide/Unpublish Button So Users can Add it the Way They Like, and Also for Refresh We Get New Articles Message , Please add a option to Customise the Sucess Message so that all Users can add According to the need of their App. I hope U will see this and Take Actions As we Have Used the Platform Daily that is What i Feel and Scroll Down is Not Working In the App cannot Read Articles adding to this please add a refresh Button Inside the Article Section.
    Please its a humble request from me , Been an user from 3 Years.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  14. Nash

Nash New Member

Look Wise The App is Killer , Only Request is Please add a Unpublish or Hide section For All Added Feature.

15. Alap.Patel

Alap.Patel Member

Suggestions for Beta version:

1. The Share Button at the bottom right corner in each feed article is missing. That Share button is a very important and attractive feature.
    2. If possible then kindly reduce the app size below 10 MB with Android App Bundle.
    3. Update the Facebook Audience Network SDK from version 5.3 to 5.6 or the latest as it is required to show ads.

Thanks @appyet for your awesome continuous free service. I am testing the app and more issues will be posted to this thread.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  16. Marc

Marc Active Member

The new version looks very great, @appyet!

Here are the bugs I found:

1. The application is set to be displayed as an option to open PDF documents that are saved in the phone. If the "AppYet Demo" option is selected to open the document, the application opens it as if it were a video. It should not appear as an option to open PDF documents.

Screenshot_1582482474.png Screenshot_1582482664.png

2. The Settings page and popups doesn't adapt the background to dark mode.

Screenshot_1582482833.png Screenshot_1582483114.png Screenshot_1582483136.png

3. Options is not working.

Screenshot_1582483179.png

4. Share Article option looks pretty bad.

Screenshot_1582483256.png

5. Twitter module is not working.

Screenshot_1582483394.png

And here some suggestions:

1. On the AppYet website there should be an option to put a "main color", which would be applied in the texts and selectors of the Settings page, background of the bubbles of the home page, text of the tabs...

Screenshot_1582482833.png Screenshot_1582482965.png

17. Marc

Marc Active Member

18. appyet

Staff Member

Anyone else has same crash issue as reported by @specialspiel? We couldn't reproduce this issue at this moment

19. specialspiel

specialspiel New Member

(Video removed after bug fixing)
    This is a full recording, I didn't edit/cut the scenes. In the first video playing (Avengers) the app quites when I tap on the timing progress bar to go forward. In the second one (Deadpool) the app crashes when I tap on The timing progress bar too.
    @Eduardo said that he got the same issue.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020 at 5:36 AM
  20. specialspiel

specialspiel New Member

Issue N° 5: Twitter module (The Ellen Show) doesn't show any post.