(Solution) For Feed Per Category

Discussion in 'Feed Module Discussion' started by aldiandrew, Feb 27, 2016.

1. aldiandrew

aldiandrew New Member

Hello long time not in here, i saw many people asking how to make feed per category from blogger/blogspot. I know for default blogger just have one url feed for example http://www.blablabla.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

I found similar problem before because when iam searching did not saw the answer that satisfied me lol. but i found the solution from blogger feed help itself which you can read on this https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/97933?hl=en

So lets go to the solution, i assume you are the owner of the blogspot so you can add tag/label with your post
    example you want make a rss feed from 'Other Moments' tag/label instead you make this
    You should make this :
    and this will work perfect on Appyet. I tried it on my new apk i make on appyet yesterday. Thank you and hope you can understand what i explain above, and have fun !

SupremeDev likes this.
  2. farhad

farhad New Member

hi friend,
    how i can make a list of feeds in one item in menu? ... i can create for example 10 different feed in navigation menu, but i want they be in one folder not 10 line in menu! ... what i should doing for this problem? tnx.

3. aldiandrew

aldiandrew New Member

so far i know this is not implemented yet on appyet sir, i read it its called deep linking if iam not wrong

4. farhad

farhad New Member

5. DarShaN PanDya

DarShaN PanDya Active Member