How Appyet will deduct its 30% Share from Admob revenue ?

Discussion in 'Monetize' started by RANJIT THAKOR, Oct 3, 2015.

  1. RANJIT THAKOR

    RANJIT THAKOR New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2015
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    #1
  2. joseph raphael

    joseph raphael Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2015
    Messages:
    776
    Likes Received:
    312
    No, AppYet will take 30% of banners impressions and the other 70% is yours to display your ads... how the hell do you think AppYet can access your admob account !!
     
    #2
  3. Zac F.

    Zac F. Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2015
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    5
    The apps are set up with a code that "rotates" ad impressions. It shows your ads 70% of the time and it shows AppYet's ads 30% of the time.

    If you set up your app with Google Analytics, you can see the total page views by screen and then compare that to the ad impressions shown in your AdMob account. When I've looked at this, the 70/30 split has been spot on.
     
    #3
  4. Devang Muchhal

    Devang Muchhal New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Lol Ranjit ,Focus on Maru Gujarat :D AppYet will not cut your 30% admob earning.. They have algorithm which automatically show 30% ads from their adcode and 70 % from your adcode : )
    www.twolinestatus.com
     
    #4

Share This Page