Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Announcements' started by appyet, Jul 3, 2018.
Please check my screenshot of my firebase tab set up
@Ausbel, maybe you have not set your SHA fingerprint in Firebase. To do that, open Firebase Console (https://console.firebase.google.com), select your project, and click on Project settings:
In the following page, search the section SHA certificate fingerprints in Your apps (below the page) and add the code you have on the Firebase Tab in appyet.com.
Let me know if you solve the issue.
OK let me check
I removed the SHA fingerprint and added it again, I tried sending but still no luck.
Thanks for the replies though.
Only to confirm, after that you rebuild the app and you install the new version?
Change Log v3.1.40 - 2018/07/23 (Updated)
– Android: Updated Español (Spanish) language support (Thanks to Marc Celeiro Escribà)
@appyet, one question: Why my app includes some libraries like Digits (that its function is to login), Facebook Audience Network and MoPub (Ad network libraries that I don't use) and Flurry Analytics (I only use Firebase for Analytics)? Many thanks.
1. Digits is part of Firebase library, it allows user login just using a phone number, this will be part of the upcoming feature https://firebase.google.com/docs/auth/android/phone-auth
2. Facebook Audience Network is Facebook Ads SDK, it is supported by AppYet (Monetize tab) https://developers.facebook.com/doc...FPnAgI4x33BoCU-UQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#android
3. MoPub is part of Twitter SDK (Twitter module), all app developer to display native ads on twitter timeline (Not yet supported) https://github.com/twitter/twitter-kit-android/wiki
4. Flurry Analytics is used by AppYet to track the number of installs https://developer.yahoo.com/analytics/
Oh, really, many thanks for the info! Now I undertand why I have all of them
Hmmmm... And I have another question @appyet... About the dark theme, there is a problem with the new Settings screen. When you activate the dark theme, some screens, such as the feed module or the download module, dark all the background and cards. I understand, then, that the Settings screen should also be changed to a dark background and white text. Or not?
can they actually work now ?
Please see the below:
1. White circle on icons, this seems to be relation to android dynamic logo: https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/appyet-v3-1-26-v3-1-40-released.1910/page-11#post-9156
2. is it possible to have support for both analytics and firebase? https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/appyet-v3-1-26-v3-1-40-released.1910/page-14#post-9252
After the update the number of ANRs & crashes increased
I sent you an email on the first 3 reports for CRASHES
Thanks, will look into each one of them
we hope soon
GDPR popup appear only the second time you run the app! Why?
because it needs to understand your location first so it appears on 2nd time.
Dear @appyet can you support both Google Analytics and Firebase? Google analytics is needed.
Oh, but Firebase includes all the features from Google Analytics... Take a look to the Firebase Console
Yeah, I checked now and I also have the same problem, @appyet.
It's not a provlem