Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Announcements' started by appyet, Jul 3, 2015.
for testing, you can set it to 1
i want that when users open app or any feed article then interstitial ad show. so tell me how to do that???
interstitial ad only show in exit of following action: Visit Website, View Article, View Image and Play Video. set it to short freq will do what you want, even we would not recommend it.
i have set a 5 min frequency or should i keep 1 min?
IAD is intrusive for end user. low frequency will annoy user, and might get you bad reviews. again this is your decision, every app is different
@appyet Please fix the problems reported by Joseph Raphael in the next version. If you can all please.
[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List
In addition, I include some things that are not on the list:
- Compatibility with Android Wear (Notifications)
- Add option on the website to select the languages available on the app
- Change icons design of the configuration screen to "Material Design"
- Implement the new page "About" (app info)
- Option to add a shortcut to a specific module on the home screen of the phone
@appyet I hope your response, please!
@appyet I also add a few things. I hope your response, please!
- Ability to disable the search in a feed
- Add Google Maps API (https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/intro)
- Ability to disable the option to change the appearance (in a feed, you can switch between cards, magazines ...)
- Remove the option to synchronize on the menu of a feed (for all applications)
- Fully upgrade the look of the screen to read an article (in a feed module)
- Improved accessibility for all applications
- When a page in the WebView module is charging, please put the rolling circle and quit line with the loaded progress. And while charging, the background is the same as the color of the title bar, if it can be
You also requested MapBox, any reason you now want Google map?
@appyet No, I love MapBox, but a new function is always welcomed by users, we love that increasingly put more options
But please, add the previous funtions
@appyet hi! Thanks a lot for updates! Thumbs up!!!
Does youtube video open always in it's youtube app? As I understood the app itself doesn't support to play in the app without going to native Youtube app. If it does, what am I missing?
Will interstitial ads show up always even it was not set up?
Thanks in advance for responds!
Please help me to know how should I use map service.
What is Geo Json Url ,Access Token, Map Id?
And how should I use this service ?
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
At this moment, all YouTube will have to be play in official YouTube app.
No, you can disable all iad in Monitize tab
@appyet thanks for response. What if I want only to place banner ads and disable only interstitial ads? How can disable only interstitial ads?
Stop pressurising @appyet!! There are some things like push notifications, reduce apk size etc. that are far more important than these, which needs time to work upon.
@EEnterprises I think you're wrong. I am sending my own proposals to @appyet, along with other users. If it does, I'll be happy, but not always done... ( ) Users are here to report problems and make any proposals for new versions. Thanks
@EEnterprises And I see you are also making proposals that someone may not like it, so I think what you said I should not have been said. You too can propose things that can be added. And you have to respect others.
I'm still waiting the integration with Feedly Platform (or SafeSearch) for Explore Module. I don't want publish my app with current explore module, because it is not really family safe!
Please implement it next release.
@appyet I do not know if you've seen this page. It contains the YouTube API for Android
AppYet has YouTube API implementation, we have disable it temporary in last few versions, we will bring it back in future release