Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Feature Request & Suggestion' started by appyet, Feb 3, 2015.
We have written the same
I think it would be cool if the About page is customizable.
will try to bring it back in future release. The About library we were using add 1MB to apk size, which is unacceptable.
Okay, cool. Is there a To-Do List for the future releases ?
Latest version v3.1.8 has been released to Production. try it out at http://www.appyet.com.
Publication final step is still ongoing, it could take few more hours to complete. The final step is to generate GroupDivider module for all existing apps. Before last step complete, you can still upgrade your existing app or create new app, try not to add GroupDivider module to existing app, wait for publication final step to complete to auto generate group divider.
Please try it out, and report back any issues.
- Android: Fix when any of these modules ("Downloads"/"Settings"/"Explore") are on the first in the module list, it will cause application not able to get out of the dialog.
- Android: Feed list and article view and Forum thread view: auto hide actionbar when user scroll up to maximize article view
- Android: Added Float Action Button in Forum and Feed module
- Android: Fixed Amazon method limits issue.
- Android: Replaced existing Menu Drawer with Material Drawer
- Android: New tile layout in Feed Article List
- Android: Feed Module: Grid Layout: Changed grid size to better fit modern device screen sizes for both tablet and phone
- Android: Improved images load and display in list and grid views (improved performance and animation)
- Android: Added support Gif animation in Feed List/Grid view, Forum avator and Image Viewer
- Android: Fixed Forum Module configurations (OpenLinkExtBrowser, TextRTL and ViewImageOnTouch is not applied at initial install.
- Android: Fixed View Image on Touch sometimes doesn't open image in Image Viewer
- Android: Added ripple effect in list and grid view
- Android: Added Admob to be displayed in Feed List view
- Android: Added Admob Interstitial Ad.
- Android: Changed default module icon to match material design
- Android: Removed Wi-Fi only for article in Settings
- Android: Feed Module: Fixed mutiple RTL layout issues
- Web: Change Theme to match new Material Menu Drawer, some customization are removed or newly added
- Web: Monetize Tab: Removed Mediation Drop down options. Mediation is now part of regular Admob Ad Unit Id.
- Web: Monetize Tab: Added new option to input Admob Interstitial Ad Unit ID:
- Web: Removed Module Group Name, replace it with GroupDivider module.
- Web: Mobule->General Tab: Allow pick module icon from icon picker
@appyet I found a bug: This problem has left me in the web modules (made with HTML editor from Appyet page). Page cut off at the top and leaves display correctly.
@appyet UPDATE: The web module was not working well, even a web with WebView, or a page made with HTML web editor. In both cases the web is cut.
@appyet And now the <iframe> in HTML editor is not displayed in the application.
This is the code:
<title>Estat del servei de metro</title>
And this is what I see:
<title>Estat del servei de metro</title>
@appyet I can confirm that webview has a bug related to the title bar covering the upper top of every web page, the title shouldn't get hidden when scrolling in the webview.
For everyone, please try test as much as you could for 3.1.8, and report back any issue. We will try to resolve all bugs, and make a new release later today. tks!
save it to a htm file, and try to open it in Android Chrome to see if it opens ok
@appyet I think you misunderstood me. This code is in the following form:
Also before I've tried to do this and it works properly. I unzipped the APK file and I taken the file. It also happens with any web.
@appyet As it has not made us case: it would be possible to select the languages available in the app?
The link you are using (http://www.tmb.cat/ca/estat-del-servei/-/estat-del-servei/widget) can't be embedded outside the main domain, there is nothing wrong with @appyet .
Okay, I understand. Sure you can embed. If you can enter in http://www.tmb.cat/ca/estat-del-servei/-/estat-del-servei/widget also work in Appyet.
I copy your code and save it in a test.html file, and open it using my desktop chrome, and it get the same result as you getting in above screenshot using AppYet. so problem is not AppYet
@appyet Yes, sorry, it's true.
fixed, will be part of next release end of day. please try do more test, and report back any bugs